PERSONALITY TRAITS...Insightful Wikapedia Wierdness
My wife was looking at the wikapedia characteristics of what makes a Scorpio and brought it to me saying that it was freakily accurate! I mean, the scorpio sign is even a BIG 'M'! Wierd! I've not edited it at all. What you see is the good and the bad! I'll let you decide when you meet me which ones are true and which aren't!
The Characteristics of Scorpio:
Intense, Powerful, Determined, Tenacious, Persevering, Emotional, Sensitive
Reserved, Deep, Profound, Passionate, Loyal, Devotional, Ambitious, Extreme, Willful, Fanatical, Mysterious, Magnetic, Deeply resentful, Brooding, Potentially destructive, Withdrawn, Sexual
Attributes
Likes: Activity, Mysteries, Secrets, Sex, Winning, Being acknowledged, Strategy.
Dislikes: Being analyzed; Being asked personal questions; People who know more than they do; Too many compliments; Having to trust a stranger.
Suitable occupations
Business owner, Detective, Anything involving deep analysis (& strategy), investigation, research or the solving of mysteries: Scientist, Researcher, Market analyst, Medicine professions, Member of the armed service or police, The law, Psychologist
*Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scorpio_(astrology)